Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More Crochet Creations!!

So ladies and gents, I've got more creations to show off! 

These little creations^^ I made for a friends cat! They're super cute and he actually doesn't mind them :]


This one I made because well, it was winter. But can easily be worn as a headband. It can be made thinner for just that.


The flower can also be made smaller if you decide you like that, or not having one at all!


The little buttons in the back that are used to keep it closed, is very easy to button and unbutton. Nothing gets tangled!


This bag/purse was made for my sister in law. It's all very stretchy and the strap is very flexible, so there's no heavy weight on your shoulder.


I'll be having more up soon, I hope! Anyone interested in making any of these, feel free to message me for the patterns! The bow ties are especially easy to make-took maybe a half hour for those 4!

~Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment