Monday, February 3, 2014

The more and more and more I crochet.

I feel like I haven't been a loyal writer lately! I've been busy with all sorts of stuff, and some of that stuff including crocheting more things! Take a look at the things I've made :]


 The black hat with dark blue strips I made for my husband. It's more slouchy when it's on an actual human :p But with mine I started the blue strip at row 15, doing a hdc instead of dc. So it's hdc, dc, hdc, dc, hdc, dc. No sc's in mine.
 This little sloth and pineapple I made for a little internet community..First amigurumi EVER..and clearly it's amateur, but I enjoyed it ^_^ The leaves I did differently though because they were a pain in my butt, so I'll go ahead and provide that: Ch. 7, in 2nd ch from hook, sc, hdc in next st, dc in next st, 1tc in next 3. That's it! It was wayyy easier than the other for some reason.

I made this panda hat for a friend. Nothing too different about this one :]


And I just made these for tiny little storage devices! The two tan bowls are about 2.5 inches in diameter and used for my buttons and the red ball is just a smidge smaller. I use the red ball for my yarn needles and stitch markers..it works perfectly! Other than these little bowls and ball, all of these patterns I have provided links for :]

Don't forget to check out my Etsy Shop :]

Happy crocheting!

~Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment