Tuesday, January 28, 2014

They finally came in! [weight loss blog cont.]

Ok, so if you've been following my blog, you've read the one with my new weight loss goal and the products I was offered for free. I wasn't expecting them until at least Thursday, but the Amazon package was here first thing this morning! Here they are!
 I'm looking up recipes as I'm typing this, too. I'm so excited, I really hope it works!
It's supposed to have a sweet taste-like a light chocolate/molasses mix. If this works the way it claims, I'll be looking completely different before summer even gets here.

Now just to let you guys know, I don't plan on just using this stuff and not planning to exercise or anything. I do. 5-6 days a week twice a day like I had planned. You'd think that alone would be enough, but how many of you adopted the crappiest of crap metabolisms after having a baby? Plus this stuff promotes a healthy digestive tract (track?) and I really need that. Those of you who don't have any kids, you couldn't imagine how much having a baby changes your body. Mine is still recovering and Penny's about to be 7 months :[ That makes me a little sad thinking about it..she's growing too fast!

Ok, change of subject before I dwell on the thought. So I'm about to make some lunch and take my first teaspoon of the Yacon syrup. Wish me luck! I will definitely keep all of you posted. And with my next blog about my (hopeful) progress, I'll fill you in on my measurements, and where I'm trying to be and maybe even slide in a before picture, but we'll see. 

~Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment